- All Orcas Online Access Points are named OOL-xx or OrcasOnlineHotspot
- Connect to the Access Point using your wireless utility.
- Open a webpage and you will be redirected to our Hotspot Login Page.
- Enter the Hotspot username assigned to you by our office.
- Enter the image code (a randomized 5 letter image code below the image code field).
- Click Login
- You will be transfered to our Hotspot Start Page.
- If you have trouble give us a call 360-376-4124
Orcas Online ISP customers
- We offer complimentary hotspot access to Orcas Online, Inc. subscription Internet Service customers: Call Orcas Online (360-376-4124) or email us and we will set up a hospot account for you.
Guests and Visitors:
- Follow Access Instructions above.
- Logins may be purchased online or in person at Orcas Mopeds and The Boardwalk in the Ferry Landing area.
- In Eastsound, Codes may be purchased online or in the Orcas Online Office / Surf Room.
- Or Call us at 360-376-4124 and we’ll set a login up for you over the phone.
Note: Purchase of a Hotspot card does not include rights to camp on business property surfing the net. Thx.